The pics below are of Bailey and his best friend, will be college roommate one day, Trey Roback. For those of you who do not know our history, here it goes. Ashley and Zafer Roback are from Knoxville, TN. We met them on our honeymoon in St. Lucia and of course that meant we got married on the same day! (6/5/04) We have spent every anniversary together since. We both found out we were pregnant at the same time and our due dates were one day apart. We both had boys and we hope they will grow up to be the best of friends! Ashely and Zafer are great friends of ours and we see each other every few months. We are headed to Knoxville to see them in August! Can't wait! These pics are from our last visit when they came to Jackson in June.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
They are SO CUTE!!!!!!! I can't wait to see Bailey again. I know he keeps growing and growing. I know you must be ready for Paul to be home for good. Hope to see all of you soon!!!
Love you!!!!
that is awesome!! i remember you talking about them, but i guess i didn't realize that y'all were in touch with each other like that. awesome!
Those pictures are adorable. They look like they are going to be best buds!
Mamie,
I found your blog! I love seeing Bailey at Mrs. Rhonda's!! He is getting so big and definitely has yours and Sugga's eyes and smile! Love it!! I am going to add you as a link to our blog!!
I found you! I love seeing all of the pictures. He's so cute!
Post a Comment