Sunday, August 5, 2007





These are some friends of mine from work. We just got back from a nursing conference in Minneapolis, MN. We were there when the bridge collapsed and very well could have been on it. Scary! We were on our way to the MN Twins game as you can see in the pic and we decided to stop at the Mall of America on our way. That is where this indoor roller coaster is. If we would not have stopped at the mall, we could have been on the bridge. We also went to a wine tasting while we were there and that is where the other pic was taken .

6 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I've always wanted to go to the Mall of America. I'm so glad you're ok!!!!

The Benjamins said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. What a scary thing to be there when it happened. Glad you're okay!

I love all the new pics of Bailey! He is adorable!

The Davidsons said...

That is so scary! Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Kellye (Rogers) Davidson

Isn't the mall of america the best!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you weren't on that bridge! scary! glad you had a good trip.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

glad you had fun and glad that you weren't on that bridge!

Cager & Maris said...

I know Shelia! I was her preceptor so she could finish her LPN-RN upgrade this spring. She is a nice lady! Looks like ya'll had a great time!