Bailey crawled and got his first tooth today!
Well, he army crawls with his elbows for now.
Big day for us!!! We are so proud!
Congratulations! He is too cute!
BIG GUY! we knew he could do it!
That's SO exciting. Bailey is going to be all over the place now! I can't wait for all our "firsts"!
Congrats!! You are going to have sooo much fun. Addison army crawled for what seemed like forever, but she finally picked up all that weight!
Bailey is getting so big! I hate that we do not see him anymore at Ronda's house. He will be walking before you know it!!
I can't believe it!!! YEAH...he finally got a tooth. haha! He is getting so big so fast!!! Can't wait to see him again! Love ya'll!
yay! teeth!!!!
That video is precious! I don't know if I am ready for crawling! I am glad we have a few more months! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congratulations! He is too cute!
BIG GUY! we knew he could do it!
That's SO exciting. Bailey is going to be all over the place now! I can't wait for all our "firsts"!
Congrats!! You are going to have sooo much fun. Addison army crawled for what seemed like forever, but she finally picked up all that weight!
Bailey is getting so big! I hate that we do not see him anymore at Ronda's house. He will be walking before you know it!!
I can't believe it!!! YEAH...he finally got a tooth. haha! He is getting so big so fast!!! Can't wait to see him again! Love ya'll!
yay! teeth!!!!
That video is precious! I don't know if I am ready for crawling! I am glad we have a few more months! :)
Post a Comment