Bailey had a fun Halloween day! He was not so fond
of his monkey costume though because it was soooo
hot! I didn't know it would be 80 degrees on Halloween
when I bought the monkey costume. He wore it for a
little while anyway and was the cutest monkey ever!


Our friends Lee and Stacey across the street
got a big polaris gator like maching and a trailer
and took all the kids on our street trick or treating.
It was lots of fun and they were all so cute!
Paul ended up in the monkey costume at
the end of the night as you can see!
2 comments:
That is the cutest monkey I have ever seen!! Looks like yall had a great time!
crew was the same monkey!! haha! i can't wait to see you and bailey! when is this going to take place??
Post a Comment