Thursday, January 3, 2008

BUSTED!!!


Bailey crawled out of the kitchen and into our
bathroom. When I went looking for him this is
what I found. :) It is now his new favorite thing
to do when no one is looking. He loves to unroll
toilet paper, and I am sure he will be great at
rolling yards like his momma used to be !!! :)

8 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Hilarious!

Tricia said...

Rolling Emily Cole's House + Wearing our Cheerleader Uniforms = Ethel's Fury

The Stringers said...

Dear Bailey,

You only HOPE that you will be as good as your mother at rolling yards.

Love, Emily

PS...Just don't steal any candy bars!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

He's too cute to get mad at! I bet you laugh all the time!

Cager & Maris said...

Mamie- You have to have the cutest little boy in the WORLD!

-Maris

Unknown said...

he is so cute! i want to kiss his little cheeks!

LT (and Max) said...

so funny! i still think he looks just like his mom!

The Lindley Family said...

Unrolling the toilet paper is one of Addison's favorite pastimes as well. Then, it just led to unrolling the tape during Christmastime!!!