Sunday, January 20, 2008

I WAS HUGE!!!



So amazing to think that at this very time just one year ago, I was starting to feel the contractions with my sweet Bailey. Totally forgot how HUGE I was. Mom, Aunt Amy and
I were shopping at Target when my contractions got to be too close for comfort. They drug me to the hospital and Bailey was born at 12:21AM. So hard to believe that he will be 1 tomorrow!

5 comments:

christina polk said...

Happy Birthday B.ailey!! We need to get together soon! Have a great day!!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BAILEY!!!!! I can't believe he is already one!!!

The Stringers said...

thanks for reminding me what i have to look forward to!!! i already feel fat!

happy birthday little man!

The Benjamins said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey! I can't believe he is already one! Our babies are getting so big!

Jenny said...

happy birthday bailey!! we can't wait to paaarrrr-tay!

love,
the holloways:)

p.s. your mama was not as huge as she thinks!! you should have seen ME.:)