Monday, February 18, 2008

Splish Splash


Splish Splash we were taking a bath :) from Mamie Kosko on Vimeo.
We kept Addison the other night and this is what she and Bailey did when we put them in the tub together! It was hilarious. You can tell how hard they are splashing when you see that I had to wipe the water off my camera in the middle of the video! :)

3 comments:

lelah said...

That is so cute! Bailey is really adorable-- I'm so happy for you and Paul!! PS- I have a Flickr account with some family photos on it (Paul's Aunt Peggy, Uncle Gary, and cousin Natalie): http://www.flickr.com/photos/lelah/

Courtney said...

Hey Mamie! I miss you. Bailey is precious and looks like you and Paul both. You still kickin' it as a real nurse? I love snotty noses and the flu.

Courtney said...

hope you don't mind, i'm adding you on mine