Monday, March 17, 2008

Bailey has a surprise!!!




That's right! Bailey is going to be a big brother. I know some of you are thinking they sure don't waste any time but we were aiming for about 2 years apart. They will be 21 months apart. We are very excited and due November 5th! Please pray for our expanding family!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling okay and can't wait to find out what Baby Kosko is going to be!

AL said...

YAY I KNEW IT!! My pregnancy radar was going craaazy. You'll never been too sneaky for Aunt A-L...and I'm crossing my fingers it's a girl because Bailey isn't going to want to hang out with us crazy women much longer! ;)

Jenny said...

awesome news! i will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and no sickness;) your family is very blessed.

love y'all

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mamie, Paul, and Bailey!!!!! What a wonderful blessing!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I know yall are so excited!!

love-Amanda

The Benjamins said...

So exciting! Bailey is going to be a great big brother! Hope you're feeling good!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

YEAH!!!!! How exciting!!!! Can't wait to find out what it is!! do you think "it" could come on November 7th...my birthday!!! haha!

Andy, Katie, and Leighton said...

Congrats...I told Andy after seeing you yesterday that I thought you were pregnant...Don't know why I had a hunch! Can't wait to meet the new baby Kosko! I will be praying for yall!

christina polk said...

I am SOOO excited for yall. Such happy news at a time when your family needs it. Did yall know when we were all together? Bailey is going to be a GREAT big brother!! CONGRATS!!!!! I know Ruth is in heaven jumping for joy!!!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

congrats!!!

Jenny Ruth said...

That is great news! Congrats!! We're so happy for you!! :)

Buse Family said...

Congratulations!!!! thats so exciting!!!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

That is so GREAT! I am really happy for yall. I never could've imagined how wonderful it is being a mom, but I love it! Congratulations

Emily Fowler said...

congrats mamie. sohappy for yall

LT (and Max) said...

congratulations kosko family! how excited!!! :)

Suga Momma said...

Suga Momma and Big Daddy are soooooo excited!!!! We love ya'll!!!!

Gray and Whitney said...

Congratulations Mamie!!! Another beautiful baby! :)

The Nichols Family said...

Congrats! I hope you are healthy and feeling well these next few months.

Cager & Maris said...

We are SO happy for ya'll! Bailey is adorable. You'll be in our prayers!

matt and nichole said...

Congrats!!