Monday, May 26, 2008

It's another BOY!!!

That's right! We are definitely having another boy. I was actually in the hospital at 13 weeks because I was so sick and they did a sonogram then. It looked like a boy then but we were not 100% sure. I had a friend do another sonogram yesterday and it is for sure another boy! 3 men and mom around the Kosko house - SCARY!!! We are very excited and Bailey is ready to have a little brother to play with! There will be lots of testosterone around my house so girls night out will be a must every now and then! Please continue to pray for this child that it would be healthy! Oh yeah - his name will be Garrett Alexander Kosko and we will call him Garrett. Garrett is my grandmother's maiden name (the one that passed away in March) and Alexander is Paul's middle name.

14 comments:

Courtney said...

congrats mamie!

lelah said...

Congratulations you guys!! How exciting!!

The Nichols Family said...

Congrats and I love the name!

matt and nichole said...

Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I know yall are so excited!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

so fun...love the name too!

The Rheas said...

Yea! Another friend for Mitchell! I hope we get to see you all soon.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

HOW FUN!!!! I love the name Garrett. That is my cousin's name and I have always loved it! Can't wait for him to be here!!!

Buse Family said...

Congratulations. what a precious name!!!

The Benjamins said...

So exciting! Love the name! Bailey is going to love having a baby brother!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting news! I know you all are excited!!

Jenny said...

yay for another sweet boy!! i hope you're feeling better, and we can't wait to meet garrett! love that name:)

Lauren said...

Hey!! I am so excied for y'all! I know Bailey is going to be so excited to have a little baby brother! I hope you are feeling well. See you soon.

LT (and Max) said...

yay! LOVE the name.