Monday, June 2, 2008

Uh Oh

Busted! Me that is. Bailey loves sitting at the edge of the ocean and playing in the sand while the water runs over him (his feet and legs that is). Well, as I am catching this Kodak moment on video, apparently a larger wave came in and as you can see and knocks him over. I about threw my camera in the water trying to get him up as you can see on the video. Thank goodness Paul was standing there or I would have had to ditch the camera in the ocean to get him and would not be able to laugh at myself as I watch this video.


Uh Oh! from Mamie Kosko on Vimeo.

2 comments:

The Kosko Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! mom of the year!

that is so funny!

eliza kate keeps wanting to watch it again and again....

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

That is so funny!!! I couldn't quit laughing. Glad everything turned out ok. :)