Monday, June 16, 2008

We think he is so smart! :)


Untitled from Mamie Kosko on Vimeo.
Bailey has learned all of his animal sounds! He has got most of his body parts down and we are now working on colors and numbers. The only problem is that when he is in front of people he won't do his animal sounds. He gets shy and just giggles. I put him in the shower with Paul and he was making all the sounds so I grabbed the camera. Weird I know that it is my husband in the shower but you can't see anything and the video is sideways because I cannot get it to rotate. So funny though!

4 comments:

The Benjamins said...

We need Bailey to come start teaching Ivy Kate all the sounds...she just looks at me like I am stupid! :)

The Hutto Family said...

That is Great! No thinking about it...that kid is SMART! Way to go Bailey!

christina polk said...

Hilarious!! Bailey is so smart...he will be able to teach his little brother so many things!!

Cager & Maris said...

Hi Mamie! I just want to let you know that I have been praying hard for your cute little family. Bailey is precious!