He is here! I started having some more contractions this morning and decided i should call the doctor. We went in to see her about 12 and she sent us straight over to the hospital. I was 4cm and having contractions every 2-4 minutes. She told us we were for sure having this baby today and we did. Everything went so fast and so well and Garrett is perfect!!! He was born at 6:10PM and was 6 pounds even and 19 inches. He had no trouble at all and is an absolute angel!!! We are so blessed and cannot thank you enough for all the prayers. Here are a few pics and I will add more later!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Garrett Alexander Kosko is here!!!
He is here! I started having some more contractions this morning and decided i should call the doctor. We went in to see her about 12 and she sent us straight over to the hospital. I was 4cm and having contractions every 2-4 minutes. She told us we were for sure having this baby today and we did. Everything went so fast and so well and Garrett is perfect!!! He was born at 6:10PM and was 6 pounds even and 19 inches. He had no trouble at all and is an absolute angel!!! We are so blessed and cannot thank you enough for all the prayers. Here are a few pics and I will add more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I think that's a head of brown hair I see!
I'm glad he's healthy, and can't wait to see more pictures.
Congrats Mamie! I am so glad everything went well and he is healthy. Garrett is precious!
Mamie - He is beautiful! Congrats!
Kellye Rogers Davidson
congrats mamie!! wow that was faast. he is so cute. I am so happy for ya'll. I am glad that everything went well. love ya'll
Congrats on another beautiful baby! We are so happy for y'all!
Congrats! Can't wait to meet Garrett!
YEAH!!! So thankful he is healthy!! Can't wait to meet him!!!
what a sweet sweet picture of the three of you! bailey's pics over there on the right are adorable, too. i can't wait to see a pic of bailey holding garrett! congrats, mamie, paul, and big brother bailey! much love, holly
Congrats!
I'm so glad he is here safe and sound! He is beautiful!
Thank God, girl! That's great news!!!
Congrats!!! Garrett is sooooooo cute!!
congratulations! that's so exciting!
Post a Comment