Monday, January 19, 2009

Hilarious!


Bailey got a gator for Christmas from Jeff, Trisha, Hanna and Will and he absolutely loves it. He rides it everywhere and is so good at driving it. I have so many videos I need to post of him riding. This one is so funny though. He usually turns into our driveway from the street and pulls into the garage to park. He just lets off the gas and skids in. It is so funny so I thought I would video it. Except this time, he skids for a second, hits the gas again, and you will see what he does :)

5 comments:

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

This video is too funny! Bailey is a hoot!!!! Hopefully his driving skills will improve before he turns 16!! ha!

Jana Berkery said...

That is HILARIOUS, Mamie! It really made me laugh so hard. I had to watch it again!

You have such an adorable little family. Hope yall are doing great.

Jana

The Kosko Family said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lindley Family said...

I love it!!! He is too funny; I wished Addison would have been home Sunday so we could have joined y'all. Bailey needs to teach her how to drive!

LT (and Max) said...

HA!!!!! so cute.