Garrett was Baptized on Sunday, March 29 at our church here in Madison, Madison Heights. The gown he wore (which Paul cannot stand for me to say b/c he is a boy) was the same one Paul and Bailey were baptized in. Very special! :) We also said goodbye to our church that day since we are moving. I cried in front of the entire congregation. We love everything about it and will miss it so much!:(
Monday, April 6, 2009
Garrett's Baptism
Garrett was Baptized on Sunday, March 29 at our church here in Madison, Madison Heights. The gown he wore (which Paul cannot stand for me to say b/c he is a boy) was the same one Paul and Bailey were baptized in. Very special! :) We also said goodbye to our church that day since we are moving. I cried in front of the entire congregation. We love everything about it and will miss it so much!:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You? Cry? Noooo......
Gorgeous gown and such a great heirloom- congrats on your move and new jobs! I know yall must be pumped-living near mom is awesome- 3weeks in and I am loving it-congrats again!!
Post a Comment