Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busy Busy

Sorry it has been forever since I posted anything. Things have been really busy lately. The boys are growing so fast and both at really fun ages right now. Bailey is talking up a storm and never stops. Garrett now has 3 teeth, babbles all day long and is trying to crawl. We are pretty much settled in our new house and love it! I will post pictures this weekend.

2 comments:

The Westmorelands said...

Mamie, I can't wait to see pics of the new house! We really miss ya'll. I miss seeing Bailey riding around the neighborhood in his gator.
Love you,
Jill

Sarah Sharp said...

Hey Mamie! Not sure if you remember me but I was a year ahead of you at the W in nursing. Found your blog from Sally's. Your boys are just adorable and congrats on the new jobs/move!