Friday, November 6, 2009

It's amazing what you miss when you don't have a computer!

Hello strangers! The Kosko's are back!!! Who would have thought that a MAC would crash after only one year, but ours did! The hard drive failed and all kind of other stuff. Just a tip - BACK EVERYTHING UP!!! :) Got it back now though and I feel like we have missed so much! Anyway, I have no pics on my computer now to post so got to get caught up downloading then I will update. The boys are growing up so fast. Bailey is fully potty trained - HOORAY! and loves Mickey Mouse more than his family. Garrett turned 1 on Oct 3rd - I will post some bday pics - Anyway, he is somewhat walking, talking and showing us his fun little personality. He has curly blonde hair and is the sweetest thing! Bailey loves Garrett but they do fight - already!! We are loving Starkville! We are finally feeling settled and having a great time!I will get some pics on here soon!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

welcome back! :)

AnnaLittle said...

It is about time!! I have missed y'all!!