Thursday, August 14, 2008

Amazing!!!

We went to the doctor this morning and left in amazement! I did have a good feeling about the appt beforehand, but had no idea it would be this great! The cysts are all gone and Garrett looks perfect. They scanned me for about 30 minutes and could not find a single thing wrong! We are so blessed and our prayers were answered. We have all of our prayer warriors to thank!!! God is so good! It has been a pretty stressful 28 weeks, but they said it looks like we will have a healthy baby boy! He is a big boy too! He is measuring 2 weeks ahead so we will see if they move my due date up at the 32 week sonogram. I cried many tears of joy today with the great news and all the sweet phone calls, messages and emails. Thank you all so much and continue to pray that Garrett will remain healthy.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace that passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!!! Phillipans 4:6-7. That is the verse I have been clinging to, and I did receive peace and many answered prayers!

25 comments:

Jim and Cara Lea said...

Mamie--

I have been praying for ya'll.. that is great news.. I am so happy for ya'll.. God is so good!

-Cara Lea

The Kosko Family said...

hoo ray!!!!

The Rheas said...

Amazing! He is so good! We are celebrating for ya'll!

Unknown said...

Yea Yea Yea!

The Benjamins said...

I am so excited for your sweet family! What great news!

lelah said...

That's amazing! Your gold-medal moment!

brad, amanda, and brody said...

God is good! All the time!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

i am so happy for ya'll - prayers do work and for people who do not believe that miracles still happen - garrett is a perfect example!

praying that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

The Marlin's said...

Mamie I am so excited for ya'll. Now you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. I am so glad everything turned out perfect. love ya'll!!

Travis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LWolfe said...

I am so thankful for the good news! my sister had the same scare, but her little boy is going to be fine too. so blessed!

derek and brittney said...

Yippee for answered prayers! What great news!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

Mamie-
God is SOOOO good!!! I am so happy for ya'll. We'll continue to pray for baby Garrett. Love You!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

thank the Lord! What great news!!

matt and nichole said...

Awesome news! God is sooooooo good!

The Nichols Family said...

That is great news! I'm so happy for ya'll!

christina polk said...

I got chills reading this! I am so glad for yall. God is Good!!

reed said...

sweet mamie, i've been keeping up with you and the pregnancy on your blog. just know i've been praying for you. praise God for your great results! caroline hogan

reed said...

sweet mamie, i've been keeping up with you and the pregnancy on your blog. just know i've been praying for you. praise God for your great results! caroline hogan

LT (and Max) said...

that is so awesome! I'm excited about your good news!

Anisa said...

That is wonderful news! Praise God!

Kathryn said...

Paul and Mamie,
We're praising God for your good news! Praying that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly.
Gary and Kathryn

The Barnes said...

Praise God!

Anonymous said...

God is so good!! Yeah for you and the family! Everytime i think of you, i pray for you and your little one. :o) Garrett is my nephew's name, so I think you've got yourself a winner there!! ;o)

Melissa Cosper

The Segrest Family said...

praise the Lord! im just now reading this a week and a half later - we've been out of town -
im so happy that the appt went well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will continue to pray for little garrett!
AND YAY for no gest. diabetes!!!!!!!