Friday, September 26, 2008

What???


We have been trying to talk to Bailey about his baby brother Garrett who will be making his arrival soon! This face is his priceless reaction and his opinion about having to share mommy and daddy with someone else. He got into Paul's shaving cream and that is what is on his face!

6 comments:

The Hutto Family said...

That is too funny! Best laugh I have had all day! Priceless!

Tommy, Suzanne, and Mary Peyton said...

how cute!!!!

i think i saw you in kroger the other day - but i was wrestling with a 3 year old who doesn't want to ride in the cart - go figure...

Katie Walden said...

I love the new blog look. I've been praying for you and Garrett and I know God's going to bring him on out when he wants. Stay strong!

lelah said...

Oh my gosh, that is too cute!!!

Tricia said...

That is too funny! How lucky to have two of those cuties around the house soon!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!