Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How Weird

OK so I have finally figured this pain business out. My doctor did think I was having non-functioning gallbladder problems last week when I had those 2 pain attacks. I have not had one since last Wednesday afternoon until tonight. It did the exact same thing! I was doubled over in pain and vomited again! I pondered on the whole idea and a lightbulb went off in my head!!! IT IS NOT MY GALLBLADDER! IT IS BANANAS!!! I ate a banana about 30 minutes before the pain/vomiting started ALL 3 TIMES including tonight! I have no idea what in the world could be in a banana that could make this happen and I have always eaten bananas. You can bet one thing - I WILL NOT EAT ANOTHER ONE!!! Crazy huh!?

1 comment:

The Kosko Family said...

what?!?!? that is crazy! soooooooo happy it isn't the gb....