




My cousin Garrett works for Nashville Star and we went last week to the show. It was me, my mom, my aunt Amy, aunt Cheryl, my cousin Taylor and my grandfather "Paw". We also went to the bluebird cafe to hear upcoming artists/songwriters perform. It was so much fun!!! The pics of me and my cousin Taylor where my face looks sooo fat are with Gabe Garcia and Coffey - both contestants on Nashville Star. They were all so nice. We got to meet and mingle with them during rehearsals before the live show. The sign that my grandfather is leaning on in the last pic is his own personal parking space. All the "important" people had signs where they were to park in the back like Jewel, John Rich, etc.. so he was so excited about that! Thanks for hooking us up Garrett!




1 comment:
Get out!! I knew that your mom, sisters, and red were going...I did not realize that you and Taylor were going also. So much fun! I love Red's sign!
Post a Comment