Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Fun!


Bailey has now figured out how to roll down the driveway on his ride on toys. He just took off the other day and put his feet in the air. I had to chase him down! He absolutely loves it, and it is definitely his new favorite thing to do!



And he learned how to push it back up the driveway for another round!

2 comments:

The Lindley Family said...

Too funny! I am so sorry because Addison was probably a bad influence as I have had to chase her down your driveway a couple of times when we were over there playing - oh well, don't you know it is fun for them!!!

tedmiston said...

SOO cute... Will loves that Bailey is riding his old zebra... It reminds me of him except that he would wear red rubber boats for his wild ride adventures...