Saturday, September 27, 2008
Still No Change
After being home from the hospital for over 36 hours now, there is still no change and no new baby news. As long as i am in the bed and taking my medicine every 3 hours, Garrett seems to be pretty comfortable. However, if i get up, he may fall out! So I am staying down like I am supposed to and allowing him to continue to grow. Who knows how long this could go on. I never thought I would last this long so we will see. Continue praying for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aw, too bad, but better he stays in. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and in my half-asleep daze I thought about you, and I thought that maybe you were having the baby right that second. :)
praying for yall!
Post a Comment