



We had a baby shower for Emily Stringer last Saturday in Starkville. Good thing because she had baby Smith on Tuesday!!! He is precious. You can see pics of him by clicking on their blog from our page. Anyway, a group of our high school friends gave it and we are all pregnant except 1. You can see our line up in the pics- Emily just had Smith, I am next with Garrett, then Mere with Mary Cameron, Suzanna does not know what she is having yet, and then you have Foley who is not preggers and looks like a million bucks! I hope I can look like her after this baby! HA! Love your faces in these pics Emily so I had to post them!




3 comments:
OH MY GOSH...I WAS SO HUGE! Smith was so excited to meet you and Suga and Bailey...and I was also very glad we had the shower BEFORE he got here! I love the preggers pic and I had all intentions of posting lots of pics from the wonderful shower...but I got a little busy! he he!
Too cute! You all look great, and congrats to Meredith and Suzanna. We are going to have to rent out a playground for the reunion in a few years!
so cute! I so didnt know Mer was preggo! Everyone looks great!
Post a Comment