Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Pray for us tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the day when we go for our big sonogram to see how the cysts are. I also have my sugar test again which I am pretty sure I will not pass, but that is OK with me. I probably need to eat better anyway. Please pray for Garrett that the cysts are shrinking or even gone. They typically do not go away until 28-30 weeks of pregnancy and I am only 25-26. So if they are still there, I will have another sonogram at 30 weeks. We are prepared for whatever news we get and know that it is in God's plan no matter what. Thanks for all of the prayers thus far!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Good luck Mamie!! I will be praying for you. :)
thinking about yall...
Hey Mamie. This is kelly marlin. I got to your blog through MS Rhea's blog. I wanted to say hey and that I will be praying for you. God does not give us anything we can't handle and you are a wonderful person with a BEAUTIFUL family!! You will get through this and I know that everything will work out! love ya'll! Baily is so cute.
Hey Mamie,
Kane and I both will be praying for you guys tomorrow..
thinking about yall too!
Katey
mamie~
i will be praying for you tomorrow.
suzanne
Mamie, I will saying a special prayer for yall tomorrow.
We will be praying for your sweet family!
We are praying for ya'll!!!!!! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment