Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He's just not ready!

Went to the doc this morning and there is no change in dilation. I am back at home in the bed for another week - she hopes. I am taking my meds every 6 hours instead of every 3 now so we will see what happens. I am thinking now that Garrett is way too comfortable and not ready for the world yet. The more he cooks though, the better off he will be so I have pushed my selfish want to have him now aside and praying for patience! In the meantime, i am enjoying checking out everyone and their lives on facebook!

3 comments:

The Ponds said...

Hang in there girl! This is so exciting! Miss you!

Betsy Alexander said...

Your mom is keeping us posted--I can only imagine how stir crazy you are!We are all ready to meet Garrett but only when he is ripe!!! Love you

The Marlin's said...

I have been thinking about you. I hope everything goes well. I know it will. I can't even imagine what you are going through especially with bailey being so little. I will continue to pray for ya'll and your sanity!! Love you!!